Saturday 14 June 2014

On what I'm missing tonight- Violet Creek Farm


Tonight I'm missing this. My friends run the sweetest little farm in Southern Ontario, where they raise chickens, fainting goats, highlander cattle, and shetland lambs, with their three dogs and two adorable girls.

You can check out Violet Creek Farm on FB here, and you can also check out Kay's amazing writing here.

A short time before we left Canada (and right before Kay and Ben had baby Edith) we stopped for a short visit (that definitely wasn't long enough). Then again, Dave and I often feel we never spend enough time with them in general. Sometimes Canada is just too big.

I leave you with a taste of the farm- mostly not-so-little Elsie and her daddy, but just the way we remember it- peaceful, natural and full of love.






















No comments:

Post a Comment