Monday 18 August 2014

On anniversaries- Tyler and Kristen Fiss- Timmins, Northern Ontario Wedding Photographer

Happy SECOND anniversary to this fantastic couple!!

These guys were my second EVER wedding and the first ones to actually ask me if I'd be interested in shooting weddings!

The night before the wedding we joked about how Kristen was getting a husband for her birthday- I guess there's no excuse for Tyler not to remember both!

This gorgeous couple invited me all the way to Timmins for their wedding, and, in apparently traditional Timmins way, invited me with cold, wind and rain. Rather than the traditional matching 'wedding party' shirts, the girls (and I!) showed up to the rehearsal in mitts, hats and layers of sweaters. Thankfully, the next day the sun came out, granting this couple a perfect August day to start their lives together! I love happy endings!!

Congrats guys, and here's to many, many more!!


























































1 comment:

  1. So good to know about this anniversary celebration. We also celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary with so much fun and in the grand style at the most beautiful hill side event space NYC. We had hired the most talented team of planners and did great work and reduced all our stress.

    ReplyDelete