Sunday 17 August 2014

On anniversaries- Zsolt and Erin Toth- Manitoulin Island, Northern Ontario Wedding Photographer

Happy FIRST anniversary to this fantastic couple!! 

And now they're parents!! That's one ridiculously cute little girl!!

My grandmother once drove my sister and I to Tehkummah to find a yarn store, and then to Royal Michael's Bay because we needed to see how beautiful it was. I was so excited when I drove up and finally realized I had been here before!!

There is something called 'Island Time' we Islanders have a tendency to run on- and sometimes our friends and families too! This time it was the groom's parents who got a little lost. The people at Royal Michael's Bay didn't even bat an eye, and after some consultation with the bride and father of the bride moved up cocktail hour. The guests didn't even seem to mind!

It's obvious Erin and Zsolt put lots of thought and effort into their wedding day- all their little details worked together, from the ceremony to reception, and each meant something different to they and their families. Even their food was an adaptation of a couple of Zsolt's mom's recipes... and my goodness, it was some of the best wedding food I've ever eaten!! 

Congrats guys, and here's to many, many more!!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment