Monday 1 June 2015

On when the Francises came to visit

As promised, when three weirdos invaded our apt...



















I'm pretty sure he caught a whiff...



Copper thinks he's a herd dog.





When we were smaller, we used to sneak through the hole just a couple feet left of the one David's looking through. It wasn't safe, but it sure was fun!


He was INSISTENT on feeding the cattle. After a very long, patient stretch, they finally came!









Remember those beautiful tulips from last post? They're growing!!









I believe this is a photo of MY grandma, holding not one of my relatives. I found it in the Kagawong museum!






I took that photo! I remember that dress!


Ah, the 'other museum!'





And we managed to sneak in a couple family pictures..




Annnnd..... a few ambushes!!















Somehow, we all managed to get in on one!!






See ya guys!!Thanks for the visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment