Thursday 1 October 2015

September Recap


A brief recap:
-we went to the Marriage Retreat at ABK
-we toured Kagawong (a few times)
- Autumn is coming!!
- we took a trip to the Soo!





ABK Marriage Retreat!





A lovely little tour around Sugar Lake with our dear friends Chris and Tiff!


At one point or another we'e brought/ invited each of these couples.SO much more fun with friends!!





This was the weekend they told us Peter was going to have a baby brother or sister! Yay for pregnancies together!!


I am SO glad I snapped a picture before they tore part of this down.



This is the Kagawong museum. It's super tiny, and I've lost count of how many times I've been in it, yet I still seem to find something new each time!




Yup, that's a fish carved on that rock! 









Hi there little baby!





"Denny's Kagawong Mall"






A lovely night at Marty's cottage.








My view from work.


Mmm... smores. We hadn't eaten these since before we left! 
(And yes, they're cheater smores. I don't like graham crackers).






Apple pie for days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment