Friday 30 May 2014

On when the Sawyers came to Taiwan Part II- Tainan Confucius Temple and Anping













Ty, I really think you captured Dave's personality here.


At least your wife looks GOREGOUS!!


Tyler, deep in thought...





Cutest photobomber EVER!!






This is what happens when the boys have the camera...


Yeah....


At least Candy takes nice selfies!



Um... 



After chilling out in Tainan city we decided to check out Anping and walk along old street...




Baby BUNNIES!!!


This is a Taiwanese ice cream roll. SO amazing. Shaved peanut brittle, three types of ice cream (mango, taro and plum) and cilantro... trust me, you can do without the cilantro!


(Insert joke about flying pigs here.)








Mmmm.... snacks!!







I know it's upside down. Tyler was trying to be sneaky but I caught him. I think it's great as is!!

The following day we checked out the day market a short walk from our apartment. On the way we stopped at the pet store to see the kitties...








THIS LADY. We wanted some tomatoes so she let us each try one, then replaced the ones we had eaten plus more!!


And this man just made such a beautiful photo I HAD to ask him to take his photo. I saw him when we first arrived, and instantly regretted not getting a photo. Right before we left I saw him again and made sure to ask him for a photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment