Wednesday 30 July 2014

2013 Photo Recap

Last year I did a full recap of my favourite photos from the entire year. In the hubub of moving and settling and training and getting used to a new culture, job and life I didn't post one in January. Lately I've regretted it, and since I believe in better late then never, here it is!!

#15. My baby sister rarely lets me photograph her (which I think is a shame because she's so pretty!), but I was able to sneak this one in one day when we visited the barn kitties!


#14. Guests (or mother and sisters of the bride, in this case) are usually pretty fun to photograph because you're never quite sure what they're going to do. I know someone had just made a joke during the ceremony, now if only I could remember what it was!


#13. My first babe of 2013. So little, so sweet.


#12. Mommas and their sons have a special bond, I'm convinced.


#11. Our first week in Tainan (or so) we went for a rainy day walk in the park.


#10. The bride sharing a moment with her sister and new sister-in-law.


#9. The sweetest little miracle child.


#8. Nothing like a groom's first look!


#7. Just over a year later, these two are having a baby! They came for a visit during the long weekend in August and we managed to sneak a quick couple's shoot in. Total love.


#6. Dave took this. I wish I had a wedding photo that looked like this.


#5. Such a little farm kid.


#4. Newlywed bliss during the first dance.


#3. One Dave took during a camera tutorial.


#2. The first time I'd ever shot a live dove release. Honestly, it was SO cool!


#1. Another one by Dave. And yet another reason why I bring a second shooter whenever possible.


Plus one extra. An outtake from a family shoot with my brothers. We were spelling out 'BURT' (one kid per letter) as a Christmas gift for my parents. I told Kevin to write 'U,' and Kyle decided to photo bomb. They're not even teenagers anymore and the shenanigans they come up with still make me laugh!





No comments:

Post a Comment