Tuesday 16 September 2014

On nephews, too far away.

I'm sure you guys recognize these faces by now. Candice and Tyler are two of our besties from Canada, and they came all the way here to Taiwan to visit us for a whole week!! And with them (in Candice's belly) they brought our newest little nephew, Peter. I've been holding off until after he was born to post these photos, but now he's almost two weeks old!!

While Candice and Tyler were here I did a quick little mini-maternity shoot with them since I wouldn't be around to take any closer to their due date, nor newborn shots after Peter was born.

(Sometimes being away is so HARD!)

But seriously, without any further ado...


















And just because I couldn't resist (and maybe want to brag a little?) here's a couple of the little man and his uber-attractive parents. (Hey, the best camera is always the one you have on you!!)

Isn't he a cutie!!




No comments:

Post a Comment