Monday 5 January 2015

Australia Part I- Sydney Opera House



I won't bombard you too badly with photos of Oz. But we took over a thousand (not actually that surprising, actually!). So I've broken them up into manageable chunks. 

Day 1- Sydney Opera House and surrounding area.



We found this absolutely fab little cafe called playfair. We probably ate at it three times we loved it so much!!


First glimpse of the Opera House!!





                                                              

This guy was pretty fantastic. Then again, we are just tourists.

Sorry for the end, I really just wanted to show you the boomerangs!!





Pretty much my hair the entire time.





Just chilling on the steps.


Absolutely in love with this place!!



Taking a little siesta in the botanical gardens!




Guys, guys. What's he saying??!!





No comments:

Post a Comment